On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 12:27:57PM -0300, Alejandro Mery wrote:
> > This "can" really not be a binc problem since binc does not
> > change the content of the email.
>
> pop give the mails right, the files are right, but on 6 different
> MUAs via imap i get specific mails corrupted.

IMAP servers have to splice the messages apart, MIME and so on. This
is probably causing the problem.

Are you able to send copies of the message files from disk to the
list or analyze them yourself for MIME problems?

It's certainly not impossible that there are bugs in the (new from
1.2) MIME parser but also easier to find them if we can find what
triggers them.

//Peter