Thanks for the tip. I've asked those with the proper authority to verify the registrar's records.

I must admit that I find it unusual that this needs to be done. In my experience, the glue records automatically change when a domain's name servers are altered. However, I have never worked with this particular registrar before, so perhaps they do things differently. Regardless, thanks again. :)

--
Milo Hyson
Chief Scientist