Thanks Luc,

I think I understand now! The TLD for my domain has become .test therefor the secondary level domain becomes sgd so inevitably the ns must be ns-m.sgd.test then.....

and zone should be called sgd then??

Many thanks Kevin and Luc for all the help!!! :-)

My DNS is fine now.... taking the concept of TLD, secondary domain, and sub domain; ns-m became a sub domain to the secondary sgd with .test being the TLD. And go figure it all works!

That was a nice and pleasant learning experience, thanks for bearing with me too - much appreciated :-D

Best regards,

--Kaya