Torinthiel writes:

If you know which zone has changed, than you can do "rndc reload zonename".
If you don't, than "rndc reload" reloads all zones.
You could also try "rndc reconfig", but I think it will only load new zonesm the ones just added in configuration, not never wersions of old zones).

What I'm not sure is, given I have two hosts A and B, A is master, B is slave.
B fetches the zone files from A via rsync.
But, how B knows that the zone files have been changed and then run "rndc reload" to tell bind reload the zones? Thanks & Happy New Year!
Regards.