On 01/25/2011 01:34 PM, Henry Hartley wrote:
On 1/25/2011 10:40 AM, Torinthiel wrote:
Dnia 2011-01-25 10:18 Henry Hartley napisaƂ(a):

Should I be able to do what I'm trying to do?

If you have a web panel to configure your hosting, look for something
named
alternative domain names, aliases, virtual hosts or virtual servers.

I thought it might be something like that. Since I don't have access to
any web panel type interface for the site (I'm just providing DNS for a
friend) I can't fix it on my own. Also, since she's in Europe and I'm in
North America, it's a little harder for me to hand hold, but I'm sure
we'll figure it out. If not, I can always point the DNS to my own web
server and redirect from there, changing the URL passed to tumblr.com.

Following up on my own post, tumblr.com DOES have a setting like this and my friend was able to set it, so all is well.

--
Henry