On 06/01/12 13:05, Brian Hamacher wrote:
I would like to configure my DNS Server to respond with A and AAAA
records when someone queries for a specific site. I don’t know if this
functionality is even available but if it is would someone mind pointing
me in the right direction to get this configured.

This isn't quite how DNS works.

The clients makes a request for one or both of an A or AAAA record, in *separate* DNS requests.

You don't really "configure" a DNS server to respond with "A and AAAA". Instead, you ensure the zonefile has A and AAAA records for the name. e.g.

www.test.com.   IN      A       192.0.2.1
www.test.com.   IN      AAAA    2001:db8::1