Hi, all,

thank you very much for discussion. It was interesting and very useful.
You can pretty well imagine that I am not much dns involved,
I am rather unix and unix HW guy.
Unfortunately I saw dns cache poisoning attack and although it could be
provoked by side effects it's better to get rid of it altogether.
For just 14 (241-254) addresses it is not difficult to maintain 2 types
of master zones in sync (RFC 2317 and RFC 1035) and it's enough to put a
couple of comment lines to not forget it later.
Yes, life is short but this is not the reason to not train the brain,
can help to hook a life a bit longer ...
Bring stir to the chicken coop and request compliance is generally
good idea and fingers itch but I don't expect much from our ISPs ...
So first I'll try "type forward" within a view,
then I'm sure, one address zones can serve me right.
I will also contact the ISP but without great expectations.

Why I do all this is:
- enforce security
- assure stable mail exchange (which depends on reverse resolving)