On 05/22/2017 01:36 PM, Elias Pereira wrote:
I was provisioning the AD in the wrong way. As we have our main DNS and it is authoritative for our domain "example.com" I needed to create a subdomain "sandom.example.com" so that AD DNS would be authoritative only for "samdom".

You don't have to have AD be a sub-domain. You can delegate the _msdcs.example.com sub-domain instead of samdom.example.com. This will make AD appear as if it is example.com.

Note: The merits / pros / cons of this are subject to debate. - I'm just advocating that you define what you want your infrastructure to be, not the other way around.

Now everything is working properly.

I'm glad that you got it working.

Thank you all!!!

*nod*