On 2020-05-02 11:32, Michael De Roover wrote:
Interesting, I wasn't aware of that. Until now I subscribed to the
whole business-only IP idea the whole time. I never thought that ISP's
or other mail servers would allow this (though granted, mine doesn't
discriminate either). Meanwhile Microsoft still blocks one of my
sender IP's (e3.nixmagic.com which was the last one to enter the set
of edge servers). Maybe phasing out my edge servers wouldn't be a bad

You might be surprised to hear this, but it's worth your time to talk
to Microsoft about that.  I have found numerous times over several
years that Microsoft's postmaster desk is staffed by real humans who
respond in a timely manner, and better yet: they seem to be truly
interested in helping their users communicate via email.

idea then, at least in the long run. My ISP doesn't change the IP
address for my residential connection as long as I don't reboot my
router anyway. Assuming that I check whether my ISP allows 25 in- and
outbound first, that could work.