Give that I have a authoritative bind9 server for example.com and given that I
have a home connection that is (technically) dynamic home.example.com what is
the easiest way for me to automatically update the DNS on the rare occasions
that it changes?

The example.com domain is setup with DNSSEC and the home connection has a rPI
already acting as an unbound/piHole server, if that helps.

I used to use a dynamic DNS service, but I figure I have the tools available to
do this all myself. What am I doing right now is just manually changing the IP.

--
"There will always be women in rubber flirting with me."