On 11 Feb 2021, at 16:38, John W. Blue via bind-users
<bind-users@lists.isc.org> wrote:
> I have found to tshark to be useful as well but the failing it has is that it
> is generally not included in a unix OS distribution.

Is bind? I mean, I have to install a bunch of stuff right off on a new bistro
just to get a useable (for me) system. And if it's Linux I often have to
UNinstall some things as well. I don't care about the purity of the
distributions software set.

--
Hey kids, shake it loose together the spotlight's hitting something
        That's been known to change the weather we'll kill the fatted