On 5/30/21 9:24 AM, Richard T.A. Neal wrote:
I spent a little time this weekend setting-up BIND 9.17.13 on Ubuntu 21.04 and configuring the system as a recursive resolver offering DNS over HTTPS using a LetsEncrypt certificate.

Nice work.

Is there any interest in me writing this up as a web article, or has everyone who’s interested in DoH already got it running comfortably in their test environment?

Yes!

I would be /very/ interested in reading such a write up.

If you do write it up, please share where you publish your write up.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die