It's not like there's been a paucity of "Yeah, I'm interested" messages, but I
agree with the rest.
+1000

I'd love to see it!

DNS over HTTPS support appears to be steadily increasing and it looks like the
next version of Windows 10, Windows 10 21H2, will including support for DoH at
the operating system level.

I spent a little time this weekend setting-up BIND 9.17.13 on Ubuntu 21.04 and
configuring the system as a recursive resolver offering DNS over HTTPS using a
LetsEncrypt certificate.

Is there any interest in me writing this up as a web article, or has everyone
who’s interested in DoH already got it running comfortably in their test
environment?

Best.

Richard.