On 6/10/21 8:38 AM, Tony Finch wrote:
PGNet Dev <pgnet....@gmail.com> wrote:

Has anyone here on-list figured out how to hook bind's internal signing
process to *trigger* and external script to exec those API pushes?

I have not, and I also want to be able to do this, and I also want
scripting hooks for whenever any keys change so that I can stash them
somewhere safer.

Tony.

fyi, @

 automation of DS Record submit to registrar/parent, integrated with 'new'
kasp/dnssec-policy support in bind
  https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/-/issues/1890

the current feedback is " ... we think the best way is that the user scripts this by
them self ... "

and follows with " ... it is more likely that the CDS/CDNSKEY polling will be more
common than pushing DS updates. A couple of TLDs have implemented this already and it
looks like there is some movement on this topic in the Registrar world."

Of course inaction by TLDs & Registrars has been years-long ...