Hi!!

Thanks a lot for your answer!!

I tried before the fact of renaming back and rndc sign... but does not
work.... just has removed the error from the log....

I have changed my key managing code, for not renaming to "-OLD"  the ZSK
(.key and .private) until have passed at least 2 days from the deletion
time... Let's see if this way works better....

Any more ideas mates?.

Thank you so much for your time :)

Best regards,