On 26. 07. 22 0:14, Doug Whitfield wrote:
I wonder if simply adding the words “in most cases” to the end of the sentence might make it more clear that the 10% increase in memory is not so much a bug as a different use case.

I'm eager to see reproducer for this +10 % increase but so far it was not verified.

I did lots of testing and simply cannot reproduce it, so it might be not surprising I consider it a bad idea to extend our articles with information we cannot verify.

--
Petr Špaček