Only if KSK has DSState: rumoured. If the DSState is hidden it means
that it is not expected to be in the parent (for example because the
DNSKEY has not yet been fully propagated).

> Do you need to withdraw the old key too immediatly ? anything else to do ?

>>> Do you mean withdraw the old DS?

Yes, the old DS should be not yet withdraw because some RRSIG could be
still valid ? or can i withdraw the old DS / KSK immediatly ?

In my logic :
For each file en .state
    If is KSK with "DSState: rumoured" or "DSState: hidden"
        If not in my registar (dig ds <my_zone> +dnssec +multiline)
            Publish on my Registar(api register)
            Notify Bind(bind rndc dnssec -checkds -key <New ID KSK>
published <my_zone>)
            Notify Bind(bind rndc dnssec -checkds -key <Old ID KSK>
withdraw <my_zone>)

In my understanding, i shouldn't do "Notify Bind(bind rndc dnssec -checkds
-key <Old ID KSK> withdraw <my_zone>)" and wait until all RRSIG sign (with
the old KSK) expire. In that case, how can i check this ? (some dig command
? or check state file for "DSState: unretentive" ?)

regards,

Adrien