On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 14:19, Ondřej Surý <ond...@isc.org> wrote:

> If by production-ready you mean it’s reasonably well-tested, we are using it
> ourselves and it also matches what’s being uploaded to Debian directly then
> yes.
>
> If you mean there will be no bugs and it will magically work until the end of
> times without any effort then you might be disappointed.

Thank you for your reply. Out of interest, what is the reasoning
behind hosting the binaries on your sury.org domain as opposed to the
isc.org domain? If (heaven forbid) something should happen to you,
wouldn't hosting on the isc.org domain more easily facilitate the
possibility of redirecting the package hosting without users having to
reconfigure their sources?