The authoritative source is bind.debian.net that can be redirected. But the
primary reason is that I already have the infrastructure ready and I also
maintain BIND 9 packages directly in Debian, so the contents mirror what ends
up in Debian.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý — ISC (He/Him)

My working hours and your working hours may be different. Please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your normal working hours.