On 16.08.24 19:55, Tim Maestas wrote:
You need to have the delegation in the parent in order for the forwarding
to kick in. It can be bogus, but it has to be there. You'll find the same
behavior when you're authoritative for the root zone; any type forwarded
zones will need to also have NS in the root ( or closest enclosing
authoritative zone).

Thanks, this worked.

I created ".local" zone (copied from db.empty) with dummy NS for "example.local" and forwarding works, just as ".local" is resolved locally.

On Fri, Aug 16, 2024, 7:13 AM Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>