Tim and Dan,

        Thank you both for for your replies. Dan's worked but it gave
me the released as distinct from the development version, I couldn't
get Tim's to work (my fault not Tim's) but I suspect that it would
have also given me the released version. I found I could get the development
version like this:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/2.12/bioc/html/easyRNASeq.html

Best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave