Hi Bioconductor community,

I am a recent Bioc developer. I uploaded a package just before the deadline of
this BioC 3.3. During the admission process, the build machine was run with my
packages almost every two hours which allowed me to improve the package more
efficiently. However, now that I am in the devel trunk, the build machine is
only run nightly. I am experiencing some problems due to some changes and I
have to wait until the following day to check that the changes had worked. One
of the people of Bioc tried to help me running the machine with my package.
However, he is in Seatle while I am in Barcelona, so when I receive the mail he
is not working anymore and the other way round.

I am wondering if it could be possible for developers to generate a build
report for our package. Otherwise, I think it could be interesting that the
build machine was run more often during the last days of Bioc release, at least
for packages with changes.

Are any of these options feasible?

Thanks,

Carlos Ruiz