On 09/25/2018 07:07 PM, Christian Mertes wrote:
Hi,

thanks for the answers.

Since we only use 5 functions from the package within one function in our
package, I hoped to get around it by masking this function in a special way.

not sure what that means; better not to be devious if that is what 'special' means.

I think an appropriate thing to do would be to illustrate installation / evaluation functionality in a non-evaluated code chunk in the vignette. Your reviewer will be understanding.

Martin

The package is not dependent on PEER and works without it perfectly. Its just
to make it easier for the user if he wants to use a different normalisation
method.

Best,
Christian