Hi all,
following our previous TensorFlow discussion, I am trying to reset to a
previous commit and get rid of the TF changes in the meantime.Resetting
back to the last working commit [1] that doesn't use TF gives me this
error though:

$ git reset --hard 4e267949562a0b38b16495892c4ef4c0dcf7b6f3

$ git push -f upstream master

$ remote: Error: Illegal version bump from '1.9.2' to '1.9.0'. Check
$ remote: http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/
$ remote: for details
$ To git.bioconductor.org:packages/netReg.git
$  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
$ error: failed to push some refs to
'g...@git.bioconductor.org:packages/netReg.git'

Trying to circumvent this by incrementing to '1.9.3' doesn't do the
trick either. Does anyone have any ideas how I could fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance again.

Best,
Simon

[1]