Hi,

that's not the git way to do it. Your previous commit is already
out in the open, if you git reset, that would be dangling in the air.

I really love this decision tree:
https://sethrobertson.github.io/GitFixUm/fixup.html

which in your case will get you probably to
https://sethrobertson.github.io/GitFixUm/fixup.html#pushed_new_simple

and "create an positive commit to remove the effects
of a simple (non-merge) commit".

Hope that helped,
yours,
Steffen

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/abandon-changes/#reset-to-a-previous-commit

> [...]
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> Does anyone know how I can fix this or did anyone use TF
> > with
> >      > >>> Bioconductor so far?
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> Many thanks in advance.
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> Best,
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> Simon
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> ������� [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> _______________________________________________
> >      > >>>
> >      >
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stat.ethz.ch_mailman_listinfo_bioc-2Ddevel&d=DwIFaQ&c=eRAMFD45gAfqt84VtBcfhQ&r=BK7q3XeAvimeWdGbWY_wJYbW0WYiZvSXAJJKaaPhzWA&m=Iy8WHNH6twF-8QkJjKa7MOIXm9mYjGg4pBlLb2CGiq8&s=98vYdk5e2ryxlWN99O68ty2dUHnoE23VPU9TwSF8rPc&e=
> >      > >>>
> >      > >>> This email message may contain legally privileged and/or
> > confidential
> >      > >>> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
> > or the employee
> >      > >>> or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to
> > the intended
> >      > >>> recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any
> > disclosure, copying,
> >      > >>> distribution, or use of this email message is
> > prohibited. If you have
> >      > >>> received this message in error, please notify the sender
> > immediately
> >      > >>> by e-mail and delete this email message from your
> > computer. Thank you.
> >      > >>      [[alternative HTML version deleted]]
> >      > >>
> >      > >>
> >      > >> _______________________________________________
> >      > >>
> >      >
> > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__stat.ethz.ch_mailman_listinfo_bioc-2Ddevel&d=DwICAg&c=eRAMFD45gAfqt84VtBcfhQ&r=BK7q3XeAvimeWdGbWY_wJYbW0WYiZvSXAJJKaaPhzWA&m=Iy8WHNH6twF-8QkJjKa7MOIXm9mYjGg4pBlLb2CGiq8&s=98vYdk5e2ryxlWN99O68ty2dUHnoE23VPU9TwSF8rPc&e=
> >      > > --
> >      > > Hervé Pagès
> >      > >
> >      > > Program in Computational Biology
> >      > > Division of Public Health Sciences
> >      > > Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
> >      > > 1100 Fairview Ave. N, M1-B514
> >      > > P.O. Box 19024
> >      > > Seattle, WA 98109-1024
> >      > >
> >      > > E-mail:hpa...@fredhutch.org
> >      > > Phone:  (206) 667-5791
> >      > > Fax:    (206) 667-1319
> >      >
> >      >         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Current bits of interest:

* Köln Metabolomics Symposium 24.09.2019. Red meets green metabolomics
  http://metabolomics-cologne.eventbrite.de

* European RFMF-Metabomeeting 2020
  Toulouse, France, January 22-24 2020
  https://rfmf-mpf-2020.sciencesconf.org

---
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE
Weinberg 3                   Tel. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1470
06120 Halle                       +49 (0) 345 5582 - 0
sneumann(at)IPB-Halle.DE     Fax. +49 (0) 345 5582 - 1409