LOL

On 4/24/20 15:00, Jianhong Ou, Ph.D. wrote:
Hi Hervé,

Thank you! You saved me.

Best!

Your sincerely,

Jianhong Ou

On Apr 24, 2020, at 5:59 PM, Hervé Pagès <hpa...@fredhutch.org> wrote:

Hi Jianhong,

I just updated R from R 4.0 alpha to the final R 4.0.0 on machv2 and the good
news is that I no longer get a TIMEOUT with this new R:

machv2:meat biocbuild$ time R CMD build motifStack
* checking for file ‘motifStack/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
* preparing ‘motifStack’:
* checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
* installing the package to build vignettes
* creating vignettes ... OK
* checking for LF line-endings in source and make files and shell scripts
* checking for empty or unneeded directories
* building ‘motifStack_1.31.2.tar.gz’

real    1m33.576s
user    1m26.714s
sys    0m3.815s

So maybe it was a temporary issue with early Mac builds of R 4.0.

Please keep an eye on tomorrow's report (Saturday) and let me know if the
TIMEOUT is still there.

Thanks,
H.