Hi Mattia,

Make sure you are pushing to git.bioconductor.org in addition to GitHub.
I still see

Maintainer: Mattia Chiesa <mattia.chi...@hotmail.it>

in the git.bioconductor.org repo:

https://code.bioconductor.org/browse/DaMiRseq/blob/master/DESCRIPTION

Best,

Marcel

On 7/27/21 11:00 AM, Mattia Chiesa wrote:
> Sorry Nitesh but maybe I missed something.
> I activated Bioc Credential; I checked the ssh keys in .ssh/id_rsa.pub
> (before generating a newest one) and it was the same in my BiocCredential
> profile. I changed the mantainer's mail in DESCRIPTION directly by Github.
> But nothing changes: I've got again the error.

---
Marcel Ramos
Bioconductor Core Team
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Dept. of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
Elm St. & Carlton St.
Buffalo, New York 14263

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or...{{dropped:5}}