Hello,

I am the maintainer of the BgeeCall package. There is an issue in the build of
the package on nebbiolo1 since at least the last Bioconductor release.
The error comes from the vignette when I try to load data from the
AnnotationHub package. I am not able to reproduce the error locally. Do you
have any idea what the problem could be?

block of code that produce the error:

library(AnnotationHub)
library(rtracklayer)
ah <- AnnotationHub()
ah_resources <- query(ah, c("Ensembl", "Caenorhabditis elegans", "84"))
annotation_object <- ah_resources[["AH50789"]]
# remove MtDNA not tag as C. elegans genome
annotation_object <- dropSeqlevels(annotation_object, "MtDNA", "coarse")
transcriptome_object <- import.2bit(ah_resources[["AH50453"]])

The error message is :

Quitting from lines 94-102 [unnamed-chunk-4] (bgeecall-manual.Rmd)
Error: processing vignette 'bgeecall-manual.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
UCSC library operation failed

Best Regards,

Julien Wollbrett