From: minta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: {Biofriend} Bioinformatics Training
To: "biofriend_india" <biofriend_india@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008, 4:15 PM

The Bioinformatica Solutions provides a suitable platform for the
students to complete their dissertation work for the partial
fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc
etc.

Duration of dissertation work is from 3 months to 6 months as per the
concerned university curriculum. We emphasize publication of
dissertation work in reputed journals during the dissertation period
only. For that we have strong team in concerned areas with target
oriented guidance by scientist from various internationally famed
research institutions and universities.

We have trained more than 200 students from our inception in various
areas of Bioinformatics. Below is the list of some university /
Institutions from where students successfully completed dissertation
work.

Allahabad Agriculture Institute - Deemed University, Allahabad, UP
Allahabad University, Allahabad, UP
Amity University, Lucknow, UP
BBD National Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, UP
Banasthali Vidhyapeeth, Jaipur, Rajasthan
BND College, Kanpur, UP
CSJM University, Kanpur, UP
Dayanand Girls Degree College, Kanpur, UP
DAV College, Kanpur, UP
DOEACC, Lucknow, UP
Integral University, Lucknow, UP
Janta College, Bakewar, Etawah, UP
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, HP
Modi College of Art, Science & Commerce, Sikar, Rajasthan
National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chattisgarh
Orissa University of Information Technology, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, UP
Saroj Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, UP
Satyabama University, Chennai, Tamilnadu
SCMIT, Pune, Maharastra
Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/
Join Biofriend New forum to reduce email load.
post your questions on new blog

http://cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Please visit this link & send your friends too