NeoGen BioSolutions offers projects/Training in various fields like
Bioinformatics Biotechnology, Cheminformatics, and Pharmacogenomics
for interested aspirants. The projects offered by NBS are live and
industrial and designed keeping in mind the latest advancements in the
respective fields. These projects are designed by our highly trained
faculty who are having good industrial and research experience.
The projects offered by NBS fall in to 2 categories

��      Academic projects/Training as part of graduation / post graduation
courses.
��      Projects for working Professional from pharma /biotech/
bioinformatics companies.

Academic projects/Training as part of graduate / post graduate
courses.

Academic projects, which are the part of the curriculum, for the
fulfillment of the degree in different streams of life sciences are
provided by NeoGen. The students can put forward their own ideas for
the project work which shall be encouraged by us based on the
feasibility and time span; else the students can also opt from the
project list provided by us. However the list is provided only after
registration. Partial list of the projects is provided for reference.

*       Annotations
*       Algorithm development
*       Bio programming
*       Primer designing
*       Protein modelling
*       Mutational analysis
*       Structure prediction
*       Computational Biology
*       Tool development
*       Metabolicpathway reconstruction
*       Data mining.

Projects for working Professional from pharma /biotech/bioinformatics
companies.

The interested working aspirants can put forward their ideas and
innovations and carry out their research cum project work at NeoGen.
NBS provides the platform for the growth of the aspirants having sound
knowledge and grip over the concepts.
Certificates are issued after the successful completion of the
project. The outstanding project works are encouraged for publications
on the interest of the students.

Contact Address:
NeoGen BioSolutions
No:12, M.E.S Road, Ganapathypuram,
East Tambaram, Chennai- 600059
.Ph: 044-22396384/ 044-64991544
      9094019577/9940376674.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)