U want training for 2/ for 6 months. anyways u can apply IBI
biosolutions, chandigarh - its good, ICGEB, delhi-it z also gud & I
came to knw that it started training in bioinformatics recently , JNU,
delhi, Scfbio,IIT-Delhi, ICMR, delhi. try to meet personally with the
faculties, its more effective.

On Nov 11, 7:45 am, prerna priya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a student of M.Sc. Bioinformatics - Banasthali university.I want to do
> summer training in bioinformatics in the month of june. Please give the
> detail information about the institute offering this facility in india.
>

> From - Prerna
>
>       Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger
> athttp://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)