The MBA HR is MBA in Human Resources, The MBA HR specialized people basic
works in the planing the things, solving the problem, talk to the company
employees, and lots of related to the employees in a company. the HR is
responsible of any new event in the company itself.

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 8:19 PM, kritika surana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> hello i m maya im doing m.sc. biotech
> what is mba-hr can u tell me is it good
>
> i m sure its good 4u
>
> Biotech Training
> Institutes<
> http://helpbiotech.blogspot.com/2008/09/biotech-training-institutes-b...
> pz visit it
>
> i hope it s helpfull 4u
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 3:30 PM, minal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > hi
> > I am minal jain,I am doing MBA-HR
> > I want to do summer Training of 3 months from may-July 2009
> > I Have done B.Sc in Biotechnology
> > Please help me

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)