Hi
I am Ajay,
 If u want to do your summer training in any national
institute  than I suggest u to plz apply for in NCCS,pune
National Instititute of lifescience,Bhuwaneshwar
JNCASR,Bangalore.

So gothrough website of these institute.
 Thanks and warm regards
Ajay

--
Ajay S Kamble
Protocol Manager,

Please Request your Friend : Join Biofriend India.
We assured quality posting

Satish Chauk
Biofriend India Manager
Pune (India)