Hello,

I have done Masters in Bioinformatics and would like to know more about the
project work been offered with gensilico. I am intersted in the gene
annotation work. I would like to register my self for phd in bioinformatics
also. Please help.

Aditi
aditim17102...@gmail.com

On 7/15/09, gensilico <gensil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Gensilico is a private organization engaged in doing Research in
> Biology, out sourcing services, database development and Maintenances.
> It has been setup as a premier Institute for Research and Development,
> Advanced Training and Services in Bioinformatics for the promotion,
> growth and prosperity of Biological Sciences.
>
> we are offering project/ training for students for all life science
> students ( ug/pg biotech , bioinformatics , biochemistry,
> microbiology , b pharm , m pharm etc) with internship
> for more details logo in on
> www. gensilico.cc.co
> gensil...@gmail.com
> 9380171028/9940376674

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm