Hi sara,

You could checkout cytoscape and pajek .
Cytoscape is much more advanced with many plugins and the input accepted by
cytoscape is simple too .

Pajek is more of a programmers tool. It gives simple displays and accepts
input in matrix form. I enjoy working with pajek but if i have to produce
good lookin and complex pictures easily  then i rely on cytoscape

--
Satish Balakrishnan
+91-992-0823777

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm