hii chetan

its a gud question most of students got to know,choice depends on you, if
you are opting for m.sc you have to go for higher study like ph.d and post
doc etc . ph.d is essential further with m.sc to have a good career.

But if you are not interested in further study after masters and you want to
go for job after same better to go with MBA.

byee
take care

--
Regards,

Jyoti Rusia Gupta

The greatest gift you can give to someone is your time because when you give
someone your time, you have given them a portion of your life that you'll
never get back" .

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm