Dear Chetan
Please provide your qualification details.
If you are interested in joining a MBA program please visit
www.bioexcellence.org/gpbl.htm.
This page will brief you about the one year MBA program of TASMAC.

If it interest you please gert in touch with me. Please write to the
email address provided on the web page.

Regards

On Sep 6, 8:21 pm, Chetan Joshi <chetan1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello
> i am chetan,
> i confuse about my career because i can study & manage the people.
> main confusion is what i do?
> M.Sc in bioinformatics
> or
> MBA in Bioinformatics
>
> i know what is after msc but not i nor after of MBA.
> Please help me
>
> --
> Chetan S. Joshi,
> chetan1...@gmail.com
>
> Good Day

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm