hi am anandhapriya.i finished msc.biotech this yr.am very much interested in
writing..need more information abt it...pls do reply

--- On Mon, 14/9/09, priya baskaran <priya.baskar...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: priya baskaran <priya.baskar...@gmail.com>
Subject: {Biofriend} Re: seeking lecturer post
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, 14 September, 2009, 3:43 PM

On 9/6/09, soumana datta <soumanada...@gmail.com> wrote:
>respected sir i need more information   i am 2yr biotech student studying in
>anna univ tirchy tamilnadu

> DEAR STUDENTS OF BIOTECH AND MICROBIO,
>
> HERE IS A GOOD OFFER FOR ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED IN EARNING SOME MONEY.
> BY WRITING POPULAR SCIENCE ARTICLES FOR MAGS AND JOURNALS
>
> CAN YOU WRITE SOME ARTICLES ON BIOTECH? YOU WILL BE PAID RS 500 FOR
> 1000 WORDED ARTCLE OR RS 1000 FOR 2000 WORDED ARTICLE.
>
> THIS CAN BE SENT VIA EMAIL AS A WORD DOCUMENT. PAYMENT WILL BE MADE
> VIA CHQ IN YOUR NAME.
>
> PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.THEN I WILL SEND YOU THE TOPICS  ALSO, PLEASE
> SEND ME SOME OF YOUR SAMPLE WRITING IN 100 WORDS ASAP. FOR ANY OTHER
> QUERIES YOU MAY WRITE TO ME OR DISCUSS ON PHONE.
>
> THANKING YOU
>
> DR S DATTA
> JAIPUR
> 09928438720

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/
Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm