i m also interested ..
plz send me topics for article writing...
waiting 4 ur reply

--
viki chopda
M. Tech.(Bioprocess Technology)

"There's only one corner of the Universe you can be certain of improving,
and that's your own self."........Aldous Huxley

Dear Member,

http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/

Biofriend is now with great features. Like No email, catgorywise que & ans.
rating and much more visit  biofriend and We are sure, You will definitely like
it.

Ask your question Here !
http://www.cbclickbank.com/biofriend/
Get your Answers.

Support Us to Help Others

Biofriend India Team

Please visit this link & send your friends too

" No email "  visit
http://www.cbclickbank.com/bioinformatics/giudence.htm