Hello my dear young scientist:
                      First you should have a confidence that our LIFE
SCIENCE field never go down. also my suggestion is, you can do your
m.scthen search good fellowish offering in many universities and
government
laboroteries, so you get a fellowship as salary at the same time you can do
your ph.d. with B.Sc alone very difficult to withstand in our field.

                                        My hearty wishes to your brightful
future

WITH WARM REGARDS
K.JEEVA