helo

 i am graduate in BS Bioinformatics.plz tell me where is suitable job for me

regards

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:20:26 +0530
Subject: Re: {Biofriend} need of a sutable job
From: k.jeev...@gmail.com
To: biofriend_india@googlegroups.com

Hello my dear young scientist:
                      First you should have a confidence that our LIFE SCIENCE
field never go down. also my suggestion is, you can do your m.sc then search
good fellowish offering in many universities and government laboroteries, so
you get a fellowship as salary at the same time you can do your ph.d. with B.Sc
alone very difficult to withstand in our field.

                                        My hearty wishes to your brightful
future

WITH WARM REGARDS
K.JEEVA