Sorry for the late posting as I know that John Keenleyside and Don Perks
have already posted.  I just thought I would add for those looking for the
bird that I managed to see the bird for some time this morning about 8:00
a.m..  It was at the other end of the park underneath the bridge which
crosses Lakeshore Road.  There is an outlet dripping there which seemed to
attract quite a few birds this morning.  The bird flew down the creek toward
the lake in the direction of where others saw it later this a.m..

This is my first opportunity to reach the computer since then but thought
those looking for the bird should know another spot for the little beast.

Paletta Park extends south to the lake, from Lakeshore Rd. in
Burlington, half way between Walker's Line and Appleby Line.

Cheers,
Cheryl

"Cheryl Edgecombe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>