The following is from Bob Jurmain - the host for the Black-headed Grosbeak.
As I understand it, Bob is not able to have visitors during the work week.
Regardless, contact Bob Jurmain directly if you would like to try for this
bird.

Mark Cranford
Ontbirds Coordinator
Mississauga ONT
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Further to Chris' message, we prefer birders to call before they come even
if they have made arrangements to come the day before to ensure the bird is
at the feeder.  During the work week, I can't have people waiting around
since I would have to attend to them and the dogs.  The pattern so far for
the bird is that if he is feeding, he feeds all day, or stays away all day,
especially if it is cold and windy.  Assuming he remains to the weekend, we
will open our house again.  He is here today feeding with his new
girlfriend, a female Evening Grosbeak although he's not too interested in
romance as he keeps pecking at her...playing hard to get?  We would make an
exception for birders living a long distance away.

Bob Jurmain
Designer and Builder
305 Klondike Road
Pakenham, Ont.