After finding the Band-tailed Pigeon in London this afternoon.  I checked
out the Black-crowned Night-Herons by the Don River immediately north of the
Queen Street bridge.  There were 7 visible on the east bank at 4:15 p.m.

Don't try to see them while driving across the bridge and don't stop on the
bridge.  Park and walk across the bridge on the north side and look down.
They roost on both side.  A couple of days ago we tried at 7:00 p.m. but
they we all out hunting.  They are Night-Herons!!!!

Happy winter listing.
Anne Anthony
Peterborough, ON

"Anne Anthony" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>