It was a good day.  698 raptors were tallied by the time we left at 4:30.
This was in spite of the fog which lingered until 2:00.  Things were clearer
at the point where there were larger numbers recorded, including a Merlin, a
Peregrine, and a Bald Eagle that we missed.  Still, we had 4 Bald Eagles and
one unidentified eagle.  Biggest numbers were 161 Red-shouldereds, 150
Red-taileds, and 283 Turkey Vultures.  Also, several Cooper's, Sharpies,
Harriers, a few Kestrels and Rough-leggeds.

Thanks to Gord for recording and to everyone for spotting and help with
identification.  Little else of note, except for Brandon's nearby Ross's
Goose and Northern Shrike.  There was a Phoebe and two Common Loons that
flew by.

Good birding!
Willie
Willie D'Anna