Hello Ontbirders
    Today, March 28th, I observed  a total of 17 winter plumage
Red-throated Loons in Popham Bay, between Beach #1 and Owen Point. Other
migrants of note included 4 Tree swallow, 1 Eastern Phoebe, 1
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and a Common Raven. Presqu'ile Bay still had
good numbers of diving ducks including, Canvasback, Redhead, Greater and
Lesser Scaup. On March 27th near Almonte I observed 350  Bohemian
Waxwings along Dwyer Hill Road near Old Almonte Road.

                    Good Birding
                       Bruce
Bruce Di Labio
400 Donald B. Munro Drive
P.O.Box 538
Carp,Ontario,K0A 1L0
(613)839-4395 Home (613)715-2571 Cell
http://www3.sympatico.ca/bruce.dilabio/

Directions:  Presqu'ile is best reached by taking Cty Rd. 30 south from
Hwy 401 through the town of Brighton.  Once in town, follow the
Provincial Park signs.