Hi Ontbirders,

         It does  seem to be the above bird. Saw it at 3:45 this pm with
  Reinhold Pokraka  - the finder of the bird. It was seen again at 4:40.
  It  is a female. Reinhold discovered the bird while playing cards with
  his  friend  last  weekend . The owner of the property is very adamant
  about  no  one  trespassing  and  scaring  his  birds  which  is  very
  understandable.
        Go  to  Eagle  on  hIghway # 3 perhaps by going 401 and take the
  turnoff  south  to  West  Lorne.  Continue  south on this road to # 3.
  Continue south past Swain's green houses about 1/4 mile or more to the
  FIRST  house on the right or west side of the road. Go south past this
  white  brick  home to the open field just past his property.   Go into
  the  field  to the west so as to look at  his feeders which are to the
  west  of  the  house. The bird appears from the south west and usually
  about  every  hour  - often between the half and 3/4 on the hour. Also
  from  that position  you will have the light at your back. The bird in
  1959 was  termed an escapee . But  since the phainopepla etc.  ---- it
  appears  very  much  to  be fully wild. Good luck!  Reinhold's done it
  again   since  it was about 30 years ago to the day that he discovered
  the phainopela on a West Elgin CBC.
                                             Happy  New  Year  and Happy
  Birding