Hello:  Today, Sunday, January 30th we had sightings of 5 great gray owls in
the area betweeen Holloway  Heights and Madoc.
The sightings were as follows: at 3:30 p.m. on Bronson Rapids Rd. just south of
house #888.
At 3:50p.m.  on the east side of Highway #62 just south of Quin Mo Lac Rd.
At 4:20p.m. on Moira Rd. west of School House Rd.
At 4:40p.m. on School House Rd. by the gravel pit.
At 4:45p.m. on Kelly Side Rd. near house #196.
We had some wonderful views in the sunlight.
Also saw a flock of 10 pine grosbeaks on Kerby Rd. between Hollowview Red and
McCumber Rd.
All of these locations are off of Hwy. #62 north of Belleville.
Birds were seen by Cheryl & Bob Mound and Lloyd Paul