While everyone was looking at the south end of Hall's Road (in Whitby)
for Great-greys, I was driving around the backroads in the northern part
of the area - to see what I could see.  Other than *the usual suspects*
(RTHAs, BCCHs, NOCAs, BLJAs, etc.) I was pleased to stumble across a
flock of SNOW BUNTINGS.  They were travelling back and forth between the
farmers fields on either side of Hall's Road, and at one point landed
directly on the road surface itself.  If you'd like to see them, I'd
suggest looking along the portion of Hall's Road north of Taunton, and
south of Columbus.

Cheers,
Kari Van Allen, Milton