This morning (Sunday the 15th) Melanie Ball and I sighted a Common Nighthawk
roosting in a tree at Shell Park in Oakville.  To get to the Nighthawk walk
past the garden plots along the grassy area between the houses and the narrow
woodlot, then go right and then left (following along the pipeline).  The bird
was in plain view on a horizontal branch about 20 feet up right on the edge of
the little woodlot on your left before you reach the field with the housing
construction.
We also spotted a Lincoln's Sparrow in this area, which I saw a few days ago in
the same area so it's definitely hanging around.

Along with a Blue headed Vireo and an Indigo Bunting,these warbler species were
also seen this morning (from about 730 AM);

Yellow rumped
Northern Parula
Black throated Green
Black throated Blue
Black and White
BLACKPOLL
MAGNOLIA
Blackburnian
American Redstart
BAY-BREASTED
Pine
Palm
Yellow
Chestnut-sided
Ovenbird
Northern Waterthrush
Nashville
Common Yellowthroat

Good birding!!!!!

Shell park is located on Lakeshore Rd in Oakville.  Take Burloak Dr. south from
the QEW and make a left (east) when you hit Lakeshore.  The park is on the
north side.

Matt Graham
Burlington, ON